Our Billing Process

Double-entry accounting should, in some cases, be called ‘double-effort’ accounting. In the case of receivables and payables, that’s true. Each invoice raised by a supplier needs to be entered at the other side by the customer… therefore any efficiency we make in how we raise them should also represent an efficiency in our client’s purchase

Sole trader or limited company?

If you decide to move to self-employment, you’ll need to choose a legal structure for your new business – in the UK, the vast majority of small businesses are either sole traders or limited companies. So, what are the differences and which should you pick? Sole trader Being a sole trader is, overall, simpler, and